2007年7月13日星期五

About Me

You might see me on the street,but man you don't know me. I think its time i made something for people who don't know me. I graduated at the streets, I'm a real OG. I've been trapping shooting pistols since I stood on both feet. So while you people actin bad, you gonna have to show me. I drove a Hummer in a real slow speed. My homies hanging out the window, mouth full of gold teeth. When the guns start popping, wonder when its gonna cease. AK hit you on the side and create a slow leak. We've been in the speculation cuz today we gonna see. What's the future of a pussy girl hating on me. I worred about the police investigation on me. I don't care they at my shows and they waiting on me. Tell police that I ain't stopping Im keep it in the streets. Contrary to you believes, im as real as you can be. F*** your thoughts and your feelings man you don't know me. You see a man hating on me. Ask them what's it gonna be. What you looking at, pussy girl you don't know me
At the club, in the streets, or where ever we should meet. It's chop chopping pistols popping man you don't know me.

3 条评论:

VIcKy 说...

you might see me on the street,but you nont know me.
when you holla when you speak remember you dont know me.

ling 说...

you r so...

ling 说...

good job haha