2007年7月22日星期日

Messi in China

Lionel Messi has travelled to China to participate in a series of promotional events organized by beverage company Pepsi. Rodrigo and Matías, Leo's two brothers, accompany the Argentinian star on the trip. During his stay in China, Messi will visit five cities and take part in different activities with the 3,000 local fans who, through a number of contests, won their chance to spend some time with the Barcelona footballer. It is expected that Messi will fly back to Argentina next Tuesday, and spend the rest of his Summer holiday there. Having taken part in the Copa América, Leo is not required to join the FC Barcelona squad until August 15 -after the team's pre-season Asian tour-, but it is believed that he will restart training for the new season on his own in Barcelona a week earlier.

4 条评论:

VIcKy 说...

Messi is handsome
but nobody's gonna replace my A.I.

Alexander Hades 说...

Dude I ma first time here and I see some skary things are you sure that you are not being followed by cops.

Alexander Hades 说...

yeh I almost forgot get rid of those songes there. I was listening 2Pac and stoped my Pac for your shoot and it was garbage. Ha hahahahaha youoo dude

Takhmina 说...

cool profile..;)