2007年7月12日星期四

Bravo China

China smash Malaysia 5-1 in the first game of Asian Cup yesterday. Our goal is to f*** Japan and win the champion. I think China is the strongest national team in Asia. Although China and Iran are in the same group, we don't care! No doubt! China will win! We got a lot of good players and they are playing in many great clubs in Europe such as Man Utd, Chalton, PSV, Everton, Cottbus, Benfica etc. I hate Man Utd, but I love China. The 21-year-old striker Dong Fangzhuo who currently plays for Manchester United is a great player. He got a strong body and fabulous speed, even faster then Rooney. On 9 May 2007, Dong made his Premiership debut for Man Utd against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, partnering Solskjær up front. He has been an unused substitute for some UEFA Champions League games. The manager of Man Utd Alex Ferguson said, Dong is in his plan. I say it again, I hate Man Utd badly!! But I love China. I hope Dong could transfer to Chelsea and f*** Man Utd. Let's go China! Let's go to South Africa in 2010.

2 条评论:

VIcKy 说...

calm down...
avoid your ****words~~~
actually i dont think we can get the champion, but i hope we're gonna beat japan tho.

Frankie 说...

I agree with you because China is red